Tuesday 10 January 2012

Welcome to 4Aspirations...

Hi!Children...Welcome to 4A. It's been a pleasure to have worked with all of you last year and I truly look forward in working with you this year. As this is a very important year for you, I would like all of us to work hard in whatever we intend to achieve this year. A week has passed since school started and I hope all of you are slowly settling in. I am very happy to see that all most all of you have become better in remembering to pack your bags and handing in work on time. I would like you to continue with this good habit all the way. Also, it is very heartwarming to see all of you gettting along well with one another. Keep up the team spirit! At this juncture, I would like 4A to aspire to achieve the following things by end of this year: 1) Stay Awfully curious to learn more each day... 2) Appreciate one another for any little contribution he/she makes... 3) Never fail to Amaze others with your undying passion for excellence and 4) hopefully, be Awed by others for your commitment towards self-development. I hope we can work towards achieving the above goals together as 4A family. I will be your side this year, to do my best to guide you and give you my fullest support. For a start, I would like to encourage all of you to become avid readers. The more you read, the better you become!And perhaps, this will eventually lead you to write creative and inspiring stories. Also, let's continue to solve A-Problem-Day during our Math lessons and build on one anothers ideas during Science. Let's have fun learning together! Lastly, I want you to remember that I am always there to lend you a listening ear. So, if you have any concerns, do approach me. I wish you all the very best in your future endeavours! Warmest Regards, Mdm Pavithra.

11 comments:

  1. Thanks Mdm Pavithra for the message!

    Love,
    Suhana Suhairi
    4A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice Mdm Pavithra! I am looking forward to P4 this year! I may feel quite nervous now I'm in upper primary ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your support Mdm Pavi, but I still feel a little nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4A forever



    warmest,regards
    Xavier Tok

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you the message, I felt very touch when I read your message and I will also try my very best to work harder this year!

    From,
    Jesslynn Khong

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Mdm Pavithra! I was very touch when I read your message. I will try my very best this year.


    Love, Jennifer Chue

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the support Mdm Pavithra. I will excute your instructions properly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the message,I will try my best and be a responcible student this year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will try my very best not to forget things and work harder this year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Mdm Pavi,
    Why did you call our class " 4Aspirations "?
    Thanks!
    Tze En
    4A

    ReplyDelete