Wednesday 11 January 2012

Our Classroom Deco Day

4A children planned how they want their class to look during the first two days of school. They had brilliant ideas! Thank you children. We chose some of their ideas, combined them and created a fusion in our class on the 7th of Jan. It was such a pleasure to see so many parents coming in to help. My sincere thanks to all parents and children who took the time to come down during a weekend to help decorate the class. Here are some pics that show us in action. Enjoy....

14 comments:

  1. It was really fun that day and I wish to re decorate our 4A classroom again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good LOL you guys get to go! I no time......... >__<

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the classroom looks so beautiful and nice. Thanks for decorating the classroom!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with u Suhana the classroom does look nice! Too bad I'm not there >_<

    ReplyDelete
  5. The classroom is really nice!In fact its TERRIFIC!:) :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that we alldid a good job decorating or classroom and now it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eventhough I did not manage to come,I think that the whole classroom is more amazing than what I thought!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Cheng Han that we all did a terrific job on decorating the class!


    Love,Jennifer Chue

    ReplyDelete
  9. our classroom is fantastic.we all did a wonderfull job.>_<.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yup I love the class room as it is marvalous >_< ^_^
    we did a great job decorating the class room!!!!

    Best Regards,

    Sheryl Ng

    ReplyDelete
  11. The classroom is super nice and beautiful but it don't have the Halloween and cave themes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Mdm Pavi,
    Thanks for decorating our classroom!
    It looks so cute now!
    Thanks!
    Tze En
    4A

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tahk you everbody who decorated our class!!

    ReplyDelete