Although I have given you the list of homework last Thursday, I would like to remind you what they are and state a few more things for you to take note.
1) English - Revision Papers and Grammar worksheets
- Revise all learning sheets in the file.
- Ensure all worksheets are signed and corrections are marked.
- Listening Comprehension book (Pg. 34 and 46) Picture description to be completed
on foolscap paper, using the SPARES method taught.
- Practice the conversation portion in the LC book with your parents (You will be
tested when school reopens on a one-to-one basis).
2) Math - Area & Perimeter worksheets, Workbook and Text book (All pages for Area &
Perimeter, including the problem sums inside the book).
- Revise all worksheets and workbook papers in the file.
- Complete Problem Sums inside the problem sums book (questions to be copied from the
- Ensure all papers are signed and corrections are marked.
Science - Revise all papers in the file.
- Practice MCQ at home.
- Learn all spelling words from the whole year's spelling list.
- Revise Heat & Temperature from the Energy textbook.
- Go to Knowledge Forum to post your theories on the topic"Light'.
That's all for now! Happy Holidays folks...enjoy the break!